Friday, October 1, 2010

Its been a few!

Ok so I have been slacking on writing in here I have been so busy with school & taking care of Mr. Edison 
everyday I pretty much do the same thing oh my gosh I almost forgot Edison got him self to sit up yesterday for the first time 9/30/10 :) he is so funny he cant balance really at all so he falls or holds him self up with his arm he is kinda doing it backwards but its cute & so fun to see him do new thing I love love love it school has been so good I was doing online classes and did really good for the 1st 3 classes then started to have a hard time to I had to switch to classes on campus and I love it I have been learning so much I made the deans list(good grades) and get to go to a luncheon cuz of it I love school & I love that I am going to be able to take care of Edison and I
 I have been kinda sad lately over Curtis not that I want him back at all but it just hurt I put so much into what he had and he never cared or did what he should of but it is truly his loss I pray that one day I will find happiness I already have happiness with Edison that curtis will never get ( i dont see how a man can walk out on his child and not care) but I guess I mean companionship with a man who really understand and loves us (Edison & I) its hard raising a child alone I have a whole new respect for single moms it is so hard but so worth it I love Edison so much I am just so grateful to have a child 

No comments:

Post a Comment