Wednesday, September 22, 2010

La la la

Ok so last night before I went to bed I had to look at Edison & 
that's what I saw my little angel boy loving on his monkey! Edison is just so sweet & tender! 
I love him so much! He is my saving grace. 
Oh and yesterday I was having a really really hard day 
Edison is teething & was so grumpy.
 I was really down on myself I have struggled with depression for many years 
but two of my sisters & mom have gotten into a business called doTERRA.
Its Essential oils & I used a few yesterday to help me & oh my gosh they worked wonders 
I loved it! I will be using them everyday I am excited to not be on meds but have something natural & safe to help me! I already used them today & feel wonderful! 

1 comment:

  1. awww. I love that sock monkey! I want one! lol

    My family got into essential oils several years ago, but they don't seem to be doing it much any more. I still have a bottle of oil that's supposed to help me to focus. I only used it a couple of times, I suppose it worked... but I'm not really sure. The big thing my mom used was a lemon oil she put in a diffuser for when people were sick, I guess it helps clean the air.

    ReplyDelete